Directorate of Elementary Education has recently published their Recruitment Advertisement for the 6027 teachers post-DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 Apply for 6027 Teacher Vacancies, DEE Assam Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has to invite online application form. Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam issued new recruitment notification 2017 for 6027 Assistant Teacher posts for Lower Primary Assistant Teacher & Upper Primary Assistant Teacher, The last date of Online Application is 30th of April 2017. All interested candidates are requested to kindly submit their application form on or before the last date of receipt of submission of application form for the following posts. Candidates can apply for DEE Assam Vacancy 2017 in online. DEE Assam teacher job Qualification, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes,
DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Teacher – 4217
- Science Teacher – 161
- Hindi Teacher – 1473
- Arabic Teacher – 176
Job Location: Assam
DEE Assam Recruitment Qualification Required:
Candidates applying for DEE Teachers jobs Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Lower Primary Assistant Teacher: Aspirants who have completed graduation degree with at least 50% from UGC approved University is eligible for the job.
- Upper Primary Assistant Teacher: Candidates must have a minimum of two years Diploma in B.Ed/ D.Ed/ Elementary Education for DEE Assam Recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
- Written Exam
- Rs.200/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.150/- for Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.lpupteachers.com DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 on 30.04.2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for DEE Assam Recruitment 2017.
- The Application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit DEE Assam Website www.lpupteachers.com.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
Important Dates too Remmeber :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.03.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30.04.2017
- Date of Written Examination: May/June 2017