BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apply For 310 Technician Apprentices Vacancy: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Has Invited Application Form For 310 Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for BHEL Official Notification and Attend Walkin Interview On 21-08-2017 to 31-08-2017.More details like Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- No. of Vacancy : 310 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the concerned Branch/Discipline in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01 January 2015.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-08-2017.Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
- Age Relaxation : For OBC 03 years & for SC/ST 05 years
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 21 August 2017 to 31 August 2017 at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026. Candidates are required to bring all essential documents with originals and two sets of self attested Photocopies during the Interview.
Venue Of Interview : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview : 21 to 31.08.2017 at 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M
- Details Advertisement Link: http://www.bheledn.com/images/pdf/TechApp.pdf