High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017 for Software Developer Job posts: The high court of Calcutta invites Application for the post of Software Developer on a contract basis.The job location is in West Bengal. The eligibility for this job opening is the candidates having B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA. Eligible candidates should apply via post West Bengal High Court Recruitment website. Apply before 04 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Software Developer
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA
- Apply mode: Via E-Mail
- Name of the Post: Software Developer post
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Calcutta Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Ist class MCA or Ist class Msc. in IT / Computer Science or Ist class B.E in IT / Computer Science or Ist class B.Tech in IT / Computer Science with skill in software design, development, documentation and implementation.
- Age Limit : As per High Court Calcutta rules
Job Location : West Bengal
High Court Calcutta Selection Process : Selection will be made on throughInterview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply High Court Calcutta Vacancy : Interested candidates should mail detailed resume to
email@example.com on or before 04.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 04.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/NOT-REC-DEVELOPER-IT-18082017.pdf