TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 65 Tutors Posts: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued the notification the applicants for 65 posts of Tutors in Director of Medical Education (HM & FW Department).Eligible candidates should apply online through the official website, www.tspsc.gov.in on or before last date 15-09-2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Tutors
- No. of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39,100/-
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must register the MBBS qualification on permanent basis, with Telangana State Medical Council OR M.Sc. Bio-/chemistry (Medical), M.Sc. Anatomy (Medical), M.Sc. Physiology (Medical), M.Sc. Pharmacology (Medical) and M.SC. Micro-Biology (Medical), registration with the Telangana State Medical Council is not mandatory.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on 01-07-2017. However, the upper age-limit is relaxation applicable.
Job Location : Telangana
TSPSC Selection Process : Selection based on Written Test followed by Interview
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs.120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Application Fee pay Rs.200/- + Rs.120/- (Application Processing Fee + Examination Fee) for General category candidates. Rs.200/- for SC, ST, BC & PH category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.Candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online only through the official website of the TSPSC, www.tspsc.gov.in between 22-08-2017 to 15-09-2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Date of Examination : 08.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/DIRECTRECRUITMENTNOTI/442017.pdf
- Apply Online : https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp