Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 for 897 Constable: Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 notification for 897 vacancies for the posts of Constable Civil Police (both male and female staff) and Constable IRBN. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30-09-2017 up to 17.00 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Constable
No. of Vacancies: 897
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700-69,100
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Name of the Posts:
A. Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/ Female)
B. Constable (Band/ Bugler) IRBN (only Male)
Name of the Districts:
1. Tawang: 26 Posts
2. West Kameng, Bomdila: 36 Posts
3. East Kameng, Seppa: 55 Posts
4. Papumpare (Capital), ltanagar : 57 Posts
5. Papumpare (Rural), Yupia: 32 Posts
6. Lower Subansiri, Ziro: 56 Posts
7. Kurung Kumey, Koloriang: 34 Posts
8. Kra Dadi, Pah: 36 Posts
9. Upper Subansiri, Dam: 59 Posts
10. West Siang, Aalo: 59 Posts
11. East Siang, Pasighat: 40 Posts
12. Siang, Pangin: 23 Posts
13. Upper Siang, Yingkiong: 21 Posts
14. Dibang Valley, Anini: 04 Posts
15. Lower Dibang Valley, Roing: 20 Posts
16. Lohit, Tezu: 14 Posts
17. Namsal: 19 Posts
18. Anjaw, Hayuliang : 11 Posts
19. Changlang: 41 Posts
20. Tirap, Khonsa: 33 Posts
21. Longding: 41 Posts
22. General candidates (Centre PTC B/ Dewa): 180 Posts
For Constable (GD) Civil Police: Minimum 17 years and Maximum 21 years
For Constable (Band/Bugler) and IRBN (Male): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 years
The candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized Board/Institute.For further details related to the Educational Qualification of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment, refer to the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test, Medical Test, Merit List, Documents Verification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 10/- for APST candidates & Rs. 40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
How to Apply:
- Logon to the official website of Police of Arunachal Pradesh e www.arupol.nic.in.
- Search for the notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Find the application form attached with the official notification.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Check whether the details you gave are correct.
- Send the application form to the address given in the post.
• Starting Date of Application: 21-08-2017
• Last Date of Application: 30-09-2017