IBPS CWE PO VII Notification 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced notification for the common recruitment process (CRP) for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks (PSBs). Particularly, 3562 vacancies are allotted for the posts of PO / MT. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
IBPS CWE PO VII Notification 2017 Job Details
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Examination Name: CWE PO / MT VII|
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
Total Vacancies: 3562
Job Location: Across India
Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 30 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1997 (both dates inclusive) ). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Application Fees – All General and OBC category students required to pay Rs.600/- as application fees and for ST/SC/PWD students it will be Rs. 100/-. Complete Guide to IBPS PO Fees Structure Payment Process.
Selection Process – All participant’s will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for Interview and Will Get Appointment Letters.
How to fill IBPS PO online form steps
- Scan and save your photo and signature first within 20 kb.
- Log in to ibps.in
- Click ‘new registration’ which will direct you towards the form where the general details about the candidate are asked.
- Upload your saved photograph and signature scan here in their respective containers.
- After carefully entering all the fields in the exam form, you need to submit it by clicking submit button.
- A new window will open where the candidate will be asked to pay their exam fee via e-transfer mode.
- Fees for SC/ST/PWD- Rs100 and for general category- Rs 600.
- Your form will be submitted.
- Note that your e-mail address, phone numbers are carefully entered in the exam form because any new notification through IBPS will be directed to your email or phone address automatically.
Mode of Payment
Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Important Links :
Download Advertisement Link ==> Click Here
Apply Online ==> Click Here
For More Information about IBPS CWE PO VII Notification 2017 we advise candidates to please visit http://www.ibps.in/cwe-po-mt-vii/ which is the official web address of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection