Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Indian Air Force has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for men/Short Service Commission (SSC) for men & women in Flying and Meteorology Branch courses commencing in July 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-08-2017 to 31-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details:
Job Role Commissioned Officers in Flying & Ground Duty Branch
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Salary Rs 15,600-39,100/Month
Job Location Across India
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 21 May 2015.
- Graduates with a minimum three-year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech degree (Four-year course).
- Candidates who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 24 years as on 01-07-2018 i.e. Born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1998. (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for a candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e Born between 02-07-1992 to 01-07-1998 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-1, 20 to 26 years as on 01-07-2018 i.e. Born between 02-07-1992 to 01-07-1998 (both dates inclusive) for S.No-2 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PDT) (Stage I) & Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview (Stage II) & Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 05-08-2017 to 31-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log in to www.careerairforce.nic.in.
2. Go to Click on candidate login & select the specified branch.
3. Enter login details if the candidate has already registered.
4. Click on “New Candidate” if the candidate would be a new user.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take print out of online application for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-08-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2017.