ITBP Recruitment 2017 Vacancies 324 for Constable and Sub Inspector Post:The Indo-Tibetan Border Police force has released the official notification for the candidates to recruit 303 Constable Posts. The Notification is released by Ministry of Home Affairs to fill the 21 Vacancies. Applicants can apply for ITBP Jobs 2017 from 11th August 2017.Candidates may submit the ITBP Jobs 2017 Application Form on or before the last date 07th September 2017 through its official website @ itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Job Details
- Name of Organisation: Tibetian Border Police Force
- Total Number of Posts: 303
- Name of post: Constable
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Pan India
- Pay Scale: Rs.21700 – 69100/-Per Month
Educational Qualification: To apply for ITBP Inspector Jobs 2017, candidates must have 12th Class board examination from recognized board of education. For more details, candidates may check official notification to match the educational qualification. Here candidates may also check Latest 10th/12th Poss Jobs 2017 by clicking here.
Age Limit: Candidates need to refer official notification for the age limit to apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017.
Applicants who are willing to work for Indo Tibetan Border Police must clear.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
For more details about test syllabus, duration, etc, check the ITBP Recruitment 2017 page or official notification.
The Application Fee for the candidates who are applying for ITBP vacancy 2017.
- Rs. 200/- for General and OBC Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex – Servicemen Candidates.
Candidates who will be selected will get ITBP pay scale 2017 according to 7th Central Pay Commission
- Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- per month.
How to Apply for Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017
- Applicants first visit the Official Website i.e www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- On the home page click on Branches – > Recruitment.
- Click on Rectt Website/ Advertisement.
- Click on the notification you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Check if you have all the eligibility criteria.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill all the details in the application form like Name, Date of Birth and various other details.
- Keep a Print out of the filled application form for future reference.
- Application Starting Date: 12th August 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 22nd September 2017.