PGIMER Recruitment 2017 Teaching 84 Job Vacancy: 84 Posts in various specialized departments under Advt no – PGI/RC/2017/061/3977. The Eligible candidate can apply Offline PGIMER Chandigarh Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 through postal services within the given date. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 25-08-2017 till 04.00 P.M. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
PGIMER Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Professor – 32 Posts
Associate Professor – 1 Post
Assistant Professor – 51 Posts
- Professor: 32 Posts
i. Medical: 31 Posts
1. Anaesthesia: 01 Post
2. Biochemistry: 02 Posts
3. Biophysics: 01 Post
4. Cytology: 01 Post
5. CTVS: 02 Posts
6. ENT: 01 Post
7. General Surgery: 01 Post
8. Hepatology: 01 Post
9. Histopathology: 01 Post
10. Internal Medicine: 02 Posts
11. Medical Microbiology: 01 Post
12. Neurosurgery: 01 Post
13. Neurology: 01 Post
14. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 01 Post
15. Orthopaedics: 02 Posts
16. Pediatrics: 04 Posts
I. Allergy Immunology: 01 Post
II. Hematology-Oncology: 01 Post
III. Emergency & Intensive care: 01 Post
IV. Neonatology: 01 Post
17. Pediatric Surgery: 01 Post
18. Parasitology: 01 Post
19. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
20. Pulmonary Medicine: 01 Post
21. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 01 Post
22. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
23. Renal Transplant Surgery: 01 Post
ii. Non-Medical: 01 Post
24.. Experimental Medicine &Biotechnology (Molecular Biology): 01 Post
B. Associate Professor: 01 Post
1. Radiotherapy( Medical Oncologist): 01 Post
C. Assistant Professor: 51 Posts
1. Anaesthesia: 03 Posts
2. CTVS: 02 Posts
3. Endocrinology: 01 Post
4. Exp. Medicine & Biotechnology: 01 Post
5. Gastroenterology (including 01 for Neuro): 02 Posts
I. Gastroenterology( Community): 01 Post
6. General Surgery: 05 Posts
7. Hepatology: 01 Post
8. Histopathology: 01 Post
9. Hospital Administration: 02 Posts
10. Internal Medicine: 04 Posts
11. Nephrology: 02 Posts
12. Neurology: 04 Posts
13. Neurosurgery: 01 Post
14. Nuclear Medicine: 02 Posts
15. Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
16. Pediatrics: 01 Post
I. Pediatrics( Neonatology): 01 Post
17. Plastic Surgery: 05 Posts
18. Psychiatry: 03 Posts
19. Radio-diagnosis: 01 Post
20. Renal Transplant Surgery: 01 Post
21. Urology: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be upto 50 years as on 25-08-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for PWD, Government Servant candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.), Post Graduation qualification i.e. relevant discipline of an Indian University/ Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for teaching post for medical Posts, PG qualification i.e. M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Human Genetics/Immunology & Immuno-genetics, from a recognised University/ Institution as regular course recognized by UGC or equivalent, Ph.D degree in the concerned discipline/ subject of an Indian University/ Institute or its equivalent Ph.D. Degree from a foreign University/ Institute recognised by the University Grants Commission for Non Medical Posts with adequate experience for Professor. For more information refer the notification.
Application Fee: Applicants required to deposit the application fee of Rs 1000/- for all others, Rs 500/- for SC/ ST through challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. Persons with Disabilities candidates are exempted from this payment.
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure totally based on applicants performance in interview.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- The candidates applying for the post should confirm their eligibility before visiting the website at www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The candidates will first fill (i) Advt. No. (ii) Post Code Number, (iii) category and (iv) date of birth on the website and then take a printout of the application form and challan. The application form is to be filled in by BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN in BLOCK LETTERS.
- The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No fields should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through the challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI.
4 Candidates can visit any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
- The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
- Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
- Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed in column 4 above are likely to be rejected.
- The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/ Mobile Number which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the E-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other persons e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying OFFLINE.
- The candidate is required to clearly mention his Email ID/Mobile Number in the specified column of the application form.
- Candidates with the valid application shall be issued interview letters. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the website by entering their Registration Number/applicationNumber and Date of Birth. Interview letters will not be sent by post/ through email ID and will be available on the website. This facility would be available on internet ONE MONTH before the actual date of interview.
- The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 so as to reach before 25.08.2017 till 04.00 P.M. The application received through Courier/Ordinary Postal Dak etc. are not acceptable. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- All columns of the application are to be filled clearly including the part on the second page. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding eligibility of selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the PGIMER, Chandigarh in this regard.
Last date for Submission of Offline Application – 25.08.2017 upto 4.00 pm.
Dates for availability of Application/ Challan form – 20.07.2017 to 19.08.2017
Last date for payment of application fee – 22.08.2017
Important Links: –