UIIC Recruitment 2017: United India Insurance Company shortly UIIC invites application for the post of Assistant. Particularly, 696 vacancies are allotted for the post. Apply Online before 28 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below, Submit online application form @ UIIC Careers from August 14, 2017.
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 696 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14435-32030/-
Eligible Criteria for UIIC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years (as on 30.06.2016)
- Age of Relaxation : For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years, For Other Backward Classes 3 years & For Persons With Disability 10 years
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
UIIC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Exam & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application fee . Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) through Online.
How to apply for UIIC Assistant vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.08.2017
- Date of Online Exam (Preliminary) : 22.09.2017
- Date of Online Exam (Main) : 23.10.2017
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link ==> Click Here
Download Application form ==>Click Here
For More Information about UIIC Recruitment 2017 we advise candidates to please visit https://uiic.co.in/home which is the official web address of Bharatiya Reserve Bank.