Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Constable Vacancy Last Date 30 August 2017: Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar Police invites application for the post of 9900 Constable . Apply Online before 30 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancies : 9900 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board or University .
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (As on 01.06.2017)
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Bihar
Bihar Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test .
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General /OBC/OBC-NCL have to pay Rs. 450/- & Rs. 112/- for SC/ST candidates through using Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking Only.
How to Apply Bihar Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 31.07.2017 to 30.08.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-01-2017-29-07-2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Default.htm