Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Navik Vacancy Last Date 04 September 2017: Indian Coast Guard has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) vacancies candidates, Apply Online before 04 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Navik (General Duty)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
- Age Limit : Candidates should be 18-22 years. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Job Location : All India
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26-08-2017 to 04-09-2017 till 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, candidates should scan their Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. Click on Careers@CG——>Online Application.
4. Read All the Instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 04.09.2017
Important Links :