MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Security Watchman Vacancy Last Date 15 September 2017: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 51 Security Watchman vacancies. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Security Watchman
- No. of Vacancy : 51 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7300-17940/-
Eligibility Criteria for MGVCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :Candidates should have SSC passed or equivalent examination of Indian Armed Forces passed with Minimum experience of 05 (five) years in Army, Navy, Air force, Paramilitary forces or Police force, Diploma in Police Science awarded by Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar or any other Government recognized University shall be considered without requisite or any post qualification experience.
- Age Limit : For UR Candidates 40 years & For SEBC Candidates 45 years
Job Location : Gujarat
MGVCL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Test & Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General (UR)/ SEBC Candidates and Rs. 250 /- for SC/ ST Candidates in any of the branches of State Bank of India/ Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for MGVCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mgvcl.com on or before 15.09.2017. candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to The Dy. General Manager (LEGAL&IR)
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara 390 007 on or before 20.09.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to website www.mgvcl.com
3. Click on Careers.
4. Select the desired post & Click on Apply Online–>”Apply Online”.
5. Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through Challan : 18.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.09.2017
Important Links :