Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Sub-Inspector Vacancy Last Date 31 August 2017: Nagaland Police invites Applications for the post of 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) under Police Department. Apply before 31 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector (IT)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : RS.2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Nagaland Police rules
Job Location : Kohima (Nagaland)
Nagaland Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- only as exam fee at the time of submission of his/ her application.
How to Apply Nagaland Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed application form along with required certificate/ documents send to Police headquarters, Nagaland, Kohima, Room No. 321 form 16.08.2017 to 31.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form : 31.08.2017
Important Links :