Repco Home Finance Limited Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager Vacancy: Repco Home Finance Ltd (RHFL) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant manager. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format Government jobs along with required copies of documents. RHFL Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Walking Interview Through Official website www.repcohome.com.
Repco Home Finance Limited Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.4.0/- lakh (Per Annum)
Eligibility Criteria for Repco Home Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- Any Graduate, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks in UGC from a recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in home finance/accounting/sales/recovery etc. Additional experience Should be required for age relaxation.
- Fluency in Kannada besides English is a must.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 28 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-service: As per Govt Rule
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Repco Home Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Repco Home Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with 2 sets of bio-data, all original testimonials and last 3 months pay slip along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Repco Home Finance Limited 109, First Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Mittal Tower, M G Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 04.09.2017 at 01.00 PM to 400 P.M
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.repcohome.com/upload_image/careers/EJob1_23.pdf