GPSC Recruitment 2017 Project Manager Vacancy Last Date 03 October 2017:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for posts of 03 Project Manager, Class-I, in the General State Service under the Commissionerate of Cottage and Rural Industries of Industries and Mines department. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56100 – 177500/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should Possess atleast Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology except Civil Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Rural Management or Entrepreneurship Development obtained from any of the Universities
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 42 years as on 03.10.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
GPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on OMR Written Test.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Tentative Date for P.T : 17.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201718_44.pdf
- Apply Online : https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=